STEP 2009

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STEP 2009

For all of us awesome people...

Honor Flight Points

karls

Honor Flight Points Empty Honor Flight Points

Post  karls Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:44 am

Sorry about all the posts, just too much info!

For those of you that weren't at FTP, or who forget, the academic officer, me, is in charge of collecting everyone's grades from that week and tabulating the points. You can email them to me, or post them, but I need a report from you every week by COB Thursday of all the grades that you have received that are a B- or above from the past week (since the last time you reported them). For example, this week, you will send me any grades that you received from Monday, March 2, as we reported grades last Sunday. Next week, you will report any grades received March 5 (after COB) through March 12th COB. If you have not received any grades at all or any grades that are a B- or above, please just let me know that there are none, otherwise I will hunt you down to find out...Smile

On the same note, if you do any community service or recruiting on an individual basis, those count as warrior points, and I need those as well.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 pm