STEP 2009

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STEP 2009

For all of us awesome people...

3 posters

GMC TAKE OVERRRR!

tonianne

GMC TAKE OVERRRR! Empty GMC TAKE OVERRRR!

Post  tonianne Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Alright, so we're nearing the LLAB (not sure of the exact date) when the GMC, really the 200s, take over, plan, and run the LLAB. please start posting ideas! I haven't received any of the objectives or specifics, but I'm sure you all are about to burst with ideas. Let's make this a memorable and fun one! I definitely want each one of us to be involved.

So, start posting ideas and I'll compile then.

I definitely think all of us a pretty up on our D&C knowledge and teaching the 100s would enforce our knowledge for them and us. one idea!
    Cadet Boyajian
    Admin

GMC TAKE OVERRRR! Empty Re: GMC TAKE OVERRRR!

Post  Cadet Boyajian Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:36 pm

I wanna do some awesome GLPs and use the pool. Also, anything involving weapons/tactics would be awesome if we could get permission.
    Cadet Boyajian
    Admin

Post  Cadet Boyajian Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:37 pm

Cadet Boyajian wrote:I wanna do some awesome GLPs and use the pool. Also, anything involving weapons/tactics would be awesome if we could get permission.

Clarification: obviously not real weapons....like people in the military use typically have to be proficient in.
    karls

Post  karls Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:22 am

I know that a lot of the 100s are really curious about the Airmen's Manual... if we don't end up doing the Airmen's LLab, I think that it would be really cool to introduce them to it- especially the interesting parts, not the "how to lift heavy objects safely" part or the 20+ pages devoted on how to put on a uniform.

NO BRIEFINGS!!!- unless they're on really cool/interesting topics... but they have to at least have awesome pics as well
    tonianne

Post  tonianne Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:09 am

if we do a breifing, I think it would be really great for all of us to do a kind of combined one!
    and we should definitely do airman's manual stuff. I think the halting the intruder is really fun too...maybe not pool because that's always difficult to coordinate with getting the pool, making sure everyone brings right clothing, and there's the time for PH that takes up LLAB that I wouldn't want to waste on our only day to do LLAB

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:04 pm